Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
126 user(s) are online (82 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 123

John Sauser, BlackBeerd, BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Henry Joy tour 2015
Home away from home
Home away from home

64avanti
See User information
http://www.lincolnhighwayassoc.org/tour/2015/itinerary/

With the tour going through Il this Sunday, I was seriously thinking about looking up the group for lunch & to the next stop.
Unfortunately they do not allow tag alongs & charge $75 a day for each participant for each day. This was before registration closed. Much easier for the event planners but
more is not merrier :(

Posted on: 2015/6/24 16:48
 Top  Print 

Re: Henry Joy tour 2015
Home away from home
Home away from home

West Peterson
See User information
They cannot prevent you from using public roads. You are free to follow along whenever and wherever you like. If you want to participate in their activities, that's a different matter.

Posted on: 2015/6/24 20:20
West Peterson
1930 Packard Speedster Eight Runabout (boattail)
1940 Packard 1808 w/Factory Air
1947 Chrysler Town and Country sedan
1970 Camaro RS

http://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4307&forum=10

http://aaca.org/
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
I was in LA yesterday and run into this. It took 41 qts of oil including an oil change.

Attach file:

jpg  (66.76 KB)
5061_55a9579d080c5.jpg 1067X600 px

Posted on: 2015/7/17 14:31
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
41 quarts!! Even with the oil change I hope it was leaking and not burning the oil -- at least if it comes to Calif. Cal Air Resources Board cited a friend of mine and made him stop driving his 54 ambulance because of the blue smoke trailing him. After he paid the fine, options were fix it or park it. Last I heard it is parked now because I believe he said DMV suspended the registration until it is fixed. At least CARB citations can't suspend an out of state car (I hope).

Posted on: 2015/7/17 14:49
Howard
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Dwight Heinmuller
See User information
The Henry Joy Tour was held in Virginia in Sept., 2015. It is not to be confused with the tour put on by the Lincoln Highway Association last year. The term "Henry Joy Tour" is a registered trademark of The Packard Club, and has no connection with the Lincoln Highway Association.

Posted on: 2016/1/22 19:32
Dwight
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved