Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
102 user(s) are online (58 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 102

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 ... 22 »

Re: Website
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
If you take a 'looksie' to the bottom right, you'll now see "Recent Registry" entries. It will show the newly added cars to the Registry. You can click on them to take you right to their respective entry.

Hopefully, this will make Mal's job a bit easier in identifying newly added cars.

Enjoy!

Posted on: 2021/2/5 16:47
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Kev, it certainly helps!

Posted on: 2021/2/5 17:47
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Newbie
See User information
Great idea, Kev - cool to see the last four entries 'in plain view'. Can't miss 'em that way!
BTW, when I just logged on now and saw new posts in the 'General/Website' forum, I clicked on the latest page (16) and it took me to page 15. I went to post on this last night and then thought maybe I had NOT read the last post of the previous page, so deleted my entry. After rechecking though, realized I HAD read the whole page. No biggie, of course, just letting you know... Chris.

Posted on: 2021/2/5 19:30
'If you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right!' Henry Ford.
1939 Packard Six, Model 1700
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I was looking to see why most (but not all) of my signature is gone but when I click on View Account from the upper left navigation, I just get a blank white page and I get the same with a keyword search. Just thought I would let you know in case it's a problem there.

Posted on: 2021/2/7 3:22
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
It's fixed now. It was because of a unrealated small change last night when putting the Paint X-Ref back online and that caused an issue when parsing that table.

Posted on: 2021/2/7 8:53
-BigKev

Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Newbie
See User information
Hi Big Kev,
Just to let you know, the 'new post' is working fine now. I clicked on page 16 and it took me right to the latest posts on that thread. Chris.

Posted on: 2021/2/7 17:17
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Odd, I haven't changed anything there. It could be if a post was deleted, the index is off until a maintenance routine cleans up the database. As posts are not really deleted until then. They are just mearly hidden. So if the post was the 160th, which would normally show page 16, but a post was deleted, so there but not visible. Then it would really only be post 159 of the visible ones, hence why you ended up on page 15. Just speculation on my part, but I think that is what maybe going on. Anyways glad it looks ok now. That issue would probably only occur when a post was on the edge of a "page" boundary.

Posted on: 2021/2/7 17:28
-BigKev

Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Not sure that what Chris mentioned is working yet. I just clicked on the folder icon in the Forum list which should have gone to the most recent post #10 but instead it took me to #8 which I had already seen.

Posted on: 2021/2/7 18:14
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Newbie
See User information
Yes, agreed Don, it worked that last time I went in to read the latest update on the website, but subsequent checks on different threads (my own 'Bumper Question' thread, for example) took me to the previous, 'already read' page. Chris.

Posted on: 2021/2/7 22:56
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I don't envy BigKev trying to fix this very minor problem as getting a page to redirect properly is quite difficult at best but also very frustrating when it doesn't co-operate. I'm working on a similar issue myself which is affecting several sites at once since they all share the same code! At least I don't have people clamoring for me to fix it!

Posted on: 2021/2/8 2:28
 Top  Print 

« 1 ... 13 14 15 (16) 17 18 19 ... 22 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved