Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
150 user(s) are online (76 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 150

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Bud Juneau
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
The Packard hobby lost a dear friend last evening when Bud Juneau passed away. He was on the Packard Club board of trustees for 59 years, the same number of years that Packards were built. I knew Bud for many decades started back in the late ‘70s when I first became active in the Packard Club and he is one of the few people from those days with whom I stayed in touch.

Posted on: 2021/3/27 10:47
 Top  Print 

Re: Bud Juneau
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
I met Bud when living in the Bay Area and volunteering as a docent at the Blackhawk Museum. Later, visited with him when living in Austin and attending the Texas Packard Meets. In addition to Packards he also had a rare 1941 Cadillac 60 Special that was first exhibited at the New York Auto Show. He showed the car at Pebble Beach one year. He will be missed. A great loss to the Packard community.

Posted on: 2021/3/27 11:10
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print 

Re: Bud Juneau
Home away from home
Home away from home

Bob Supina
See User information
I am saddened to hear of Bod's passing.
I have corresponded with him for many years, and enjoyed meeting him in person at the Texas Packard Meet in Salado, TX.

He will be sorely missed.

Bob and Gail

Posted on: 2021/3/27 19:13
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved