Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
154 user(s) are online (87 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 154

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

purchase on line
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

charlieshot
See User information
Question, has anyone had experience or knowledge of ClassicCars.com ?

I am interested in a Packard for sale, however I have no knowledge of their reputation. any info that you can share will be great. thanks, Charlie

Posted on: 2021/4/24 19:15
 Top  Print 

Re: purchase on line
Home away from home
Home away from home

CartRich
See User information
No experience with that site, but it looks like classified listings, heavy on dealers. Much akin to Hemmings.com by the looks of it.

Posted on: 2021/4/25 6:09
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Fish'n Jim
See User information
They're just an aggregator site of all the online sales ads. I use them a lot to look for cars, but you still have to deal with the person selling the vehicle.
There should be a contact on the ad for the seller. Email doesn't seem to be too effective, so phone call is still best.

Posted on: 2021/4/25 19:28
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Ricky Dillinger
See User information
I agree. Call the seller. Talk to them and get a feel for the situation. I just got scammed on a puppy for my wife. And it cost me a lot of money. I bought a puppy that I now believe never existed. It was all just a scam.

They're out there folks. And they'll take your money.

Posted on: 2021/4/26 4:18
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved