Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
161 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 161

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Re: PLEASE READ - Packard projects available Now.
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

DJP-37-120
See User information
Hello Flackmaster, I would be interested in the 41 conv. coupe. Also are any of the 53-56 Cadillac's convertibles? I'm 160 miles away tel 413-687-5595, I would have to hire someone to transport a car but I'm not far away. Thanks
Dave

Posted on: 2021/7/29 17:24
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

maurice desrosiers
See User information
good morning David i already bought a 1942 180 lwb. limo from Louis and i know he has another one he was supposed to call me back for the price but never heard from him any more is it still there for sale thank you have a nice day Maurice 450 516-9997

Posted on: 2021/7/31 9:32
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
PM sent.

Posted on: 2021/7/31 13:19
If you're not having fun, maybe it's your own damned fault.
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Maurice - thank you for your interest, as well as your prior purchase. Yes, you are welcome to buy the other 42, not sure where you were in discussions with Louis, lemme guess, he didn't set a price...
The building where that car is located is not the current priority, so I ask you to be patient in setting a deal on that car. I also note your planetary inquiry, lemme see what I can come up with, you are second on the list (Pat/WP) for one of those.

Posted on: 2021/7/31 15:15
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
What is the flower car’s year and condition?

Posted on: 2021/7/31 17:11
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Both Henney combination cars are 41's. The combination cars are very complete and solid. I haven't looked at them in a couple years to even recall if either one has a hearse table in the back. The flower car is a real disaster its either a 41 or a 39, I'm digging in my memory on that, I don't even remember if the bed is complete or not...let's just say you'd really have to want it, and take one of the other henneys to have a chance. There's also a LWB 54 Hearse if you want something more modern...

Posted on: 2021/7/31 17:59
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
If they’re combinations they wouldn’t have a table but may have a roller framework that can be placed inside onto the floor or they may have fold-down or flip-over panels containing the rollers.

In any event, I have had many Henney-Packards including my first at 17 years of age (I had three sedans by then) which was a 1941 with a pull-out extension table (it wasn’t a combination) but my focus now is on the 1951-1954 era. I was hoping that the flower car was a 1954.

Posted on: 2021/7/31 18:37
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

39Rollson
See User information
Pm sent

Posted on: 2021/7/31 20:14
1954 Cavalier (export model)sold

1941 Clipper

1939 120 Rollson all weather cabriolet

George
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

maurice desrosiers
See User information
thank you for answering David no we did not discuss the price he asked me to be patient and i am. hope you find something for my overdrive planetary. have a good day Maurice

Posted on: 2021/8/2 7:39
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

TimE
See User information
Please contact me if the cars are still available. I would like the 29" Franklin. 843-263-8477

Posted on: 2021/8/3 13:11
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved