Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
76 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 74

West Peterson, JD in KC, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Body Panels
Just popping in
Just popping in

David
See User information
Thank you Ozstatman, its alot of work but it will be worth it in the long run. I've only got the drivers side door, the quarters and part of the rear left before shes all in primer!!

Posted on: 2009/2/4 20:36
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Classic2CurrentFabrication
See User information
Jeff,

Before we formed our company, we started out buying and selling in bulk at swap meets and might have what you're looking for. We still have several water pumps, fuel pumps and master cylinders in stock that I am having one of our guys go through and eventually identify everything. I do know that we have several of the original Packard hood ornaments laying around somewhere. I will check to see if we have some chrome trim and if I find some I will get back to you.

Posted on: 2009/2/15 12:46
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

moodydavid16
See User information
can you send me a link to the ebay company?

Posted on: 2022/2/14 16:05

Checkup on your friends.

1948 Super Eight Touring Sedan
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Not sure which ebay link you are looking for as several vendors are mentioned in the thread. If you are looking for a link to a specific ebay vendor site this entire thread and in-particular the last response from Classic to Current is over 10 years old. Many of the posters may not monitor the forum anymore or still be sellers on ebay.

Here is a link to the present Classic to Current website and if that is who you are asking about perhaps it would be easier to contact them thru their site rather than see if they still have ebay offerings.https://www.c2cfabrication.com

Posted on: 2022/2/14 16:20
Howard
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Classic2Current Fabrication does business on eBay as classicparts4u.

I had high hopes for sheet metal when they first appeared, but there doesn't seem to be much for the V8 cars these days.

I've heard the common complaints about fitment with floor pan repair pieces, but nothing a little nip-tuck couldn't handle.

I can make my own fender bottom repairs here at home. What's really needed is repair for headlamp brow area.

Also no quarter panel repair for my Seniors. Dog leg section is really needed for my Patricians, but if BigKev learned how to make his own for his 54, I'll give that a try for my 56s, too.

Their rocker panels for 2-door cars don't look right to me.

So, I haven't done business with them, but I've only ever owned V8 Packards.

Posted on: 2022/2/15 9:56
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
The V8 bodies were the same shells that started in 1951 so many structural panels are the same through 1956.

Posted on: 2022/2/15 13:22
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
I've been at this long enough to know that, but they're not showing them for 55-56 on their website.

Posted on: 2022/2/15 14:15
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Good afternoon...a lot of companies don't have everything on their web sites. Best to give them a call...they many not show them, but can provide if asked. Ernie in Arizona

Posted on: 2022/2/15 15:45
Caretaker of the 1949-288 Deluxe Touring Sedan
'Miss Prudence' and the 1931 Model A Ford Tudor 'Miss Princess'
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved