Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
87 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 86

bertus cardinaal, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

radiator cap
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

smiledoc
See User information
Where can I find radiator cap replacement for my 34 super 8 The underside is flat and locks into radiator top I am attaching a hood ornament that has no cap base

Posted on: 2022/9/11 18:17
 Top  Print 

Re: radiator cap
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
I know little about these earlier prewar Packards but I am fairly sure that you would need to find a cap that is specific to your ornament and you did not indicate which is was. I do not believe there was a one-size-fits-all for the caps!

Posted on: 2022/9/11 19:31
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

LOL
See User information
Quote:

smiledoc wrote:
Where can I find radiator cap replacement for my 34 super 8 The underside is flat and locks into radiator top I am attaching a hood ornament that has no cap base

Got you covered. I can make just the lady if that's all you need.
https://whiteglovecollection.com/shop/packard-goddess-of-speed-radiator-cap/

Posted on: 2022/9/12 13:26
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
If you are not in a hurry, they show up on junkbay. Three complete ones are on there right now, but one has the wrong year cormorant on it, and the other has a decent, but incomplete base and the ornament is all broken up. They want a lot of money for those things. I have passed over tons of them because I thought they might have been stolen. Call me a loser for putting ethics above money.

You can join one of the car clubs and advertise for free.

Posted on: 2022/9/12 15:55
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved