Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
93 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 91

r1lark, TxGoat, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: 5" Air Duct Tubes
Home away from home
Home away from home

Loyd Smith
See User information
I, too, have ordered product from several of the PI Projects and have found them to be of high quality and reasonably priced. I always check the chapter projects before ordering from any of the regular commercial vendors. Don't get me wrong. I appreciate the vendors because without them parts for our cars would be scarce to unobtainable after all of these years and I appreciate the fact that many parts that the vendors offer are expensive to make in the relatively small quantities in comparison to the major marques (big three). I've been around a pretty good while and own a set of Hollander exchange manuals and have contacts at several of the local parts suppliers, often finding that many of the minor component used commonly on many marques can be had from the auto supply houses at much cheaper prices than the speciality vendors charge for them however - and again - there's overhead to be considered and the convenience of not having to search exchange manuals. I would, whilst in this vein of thought, like to especially commend Sandy Chirco at Tuscon Packard. His prices are competitive, I have never had a "wrong" part shipped to me from him and everything that I've purchased from Tucson Packard has been of the highest quality.

Posted on: 2009/6/1 22:57
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved