Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
75 user(s) are online (41 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 75

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: My First Packard
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Andy Lewis
See User information
I would like to make it original so I'll be looking for a motor and trans soon but right now I don't have the money for it. Thanks fern51 for the tail lights, they're perfect.

Posted on: 2009/6/3 20:32
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
well, we'll get ya fixed up with what you need! might as well get the body up in to shape in the mean time!

Posted on: 2009/6/3 20:47
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Andy Lewis
See User information
I was thinkin the same thing. I've got a little bit of work to do that won't require much cash so I'll be able to keep myself busy when I have the time.

Posted on: 2009/6/3 20:56
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
cleaning and detailing an engine bay is a lot easier with out the engine in! lol i think the first thing i'd do is to get the brakes up in shape. that way if for some reason it has to be moved you won't need to fret about stopping it!

Posted on: 2009/6/4 19:03
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved