Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
205 user(s) are online (124 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 204

RKS, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: rear foot rests
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

ted
See User information
Hi Stephen, wow I can't thank you enough ,,1st for the quick response and then for the measuements and the photos. I fyou live here in Az. please let me know as I truly would buy you a few cold ones along with a couple of shooters. Thanks again and I am still waiting for the seller to contact me about the foot rests in the car he is selling.

Posted on: 2010/9/9 17:06
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Stephen Houseknecht
See User information
Ted,

Any time, man. Glad to be able to do it. My car has sat in storage for thirty years, is completely unmolested and original. A Packard time machine, I will be photographing everything before it gets worked on so other folks can be sure of getting it right if their car has been buggered before they got theirs.

I am in Buffalo, but thanks for the thoughts on the cold ones.Let me know if you need anything else.

Regards,

Posted on: 2010/9/9 17:41
Stephen
 Top  Print   

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

bingster
See User information
Quote:

Stephen wrote:

...any more info on Derham photograph? I notice no power windows and wood grain. No faux reptile hide

Sorry, Stephen, I don't have much information on that particular car. The photo is from an ebay auction from 2003. It was a 100% original car, as I recall, but I don't remember what it went for. I saved the photos, because the Derham car is one of my favorite Packards of the 1950s, and this one is absolutely beautiful (although I could live without the visor). Here are a few others from the listing.

Darrin

Attach file:

jpg  (102.36 KB)
2016_4c8bf89f77326.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (97.40 KB)
2016_4c8bf8af7c49f.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (109.16 KB)
2016_4c8bf8becaf2b.jpg 640X480 px

jpg  (86.08 KB)
2016_4c8bf8caacf1e.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2010/9/11 16:50
Darrin ~ 2472
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved