Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
78 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 78

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 3 (4)

Re: Rusty Nuts and Bolts
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Gary,

I think starting a project blog may indeed be the best may to proceed that way all the questions and answers can be contained to your project. Plus it will make for an easier reference for you later when you need to review with out have to look through numerous different threads.

Posted on: 2011/1/3 15:34
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

R Anderson
See User information
Gary, I, and others I'd assume, would like to see pics of your upcoming project, why not post some, as Ross has sent you, on a Project Blog as mentioned above. We all can then make recommendations and suggestions, and and you can feel free to ask away on whatever you need info on pertaining to your car.

Posted on: 2011/1/3 17:05
56 Clipper Deluxe survivor
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gary Marshall
See User information
That's what I intend to do. My plan was to post pics of it now, being shipped and arriving, and different jobs done to it. Then when project starts, it will flow better, and be more interesting. Car arriving March/ April
Time. That would be a good time to start thread.

Posted on: 2011/1/3 17:41
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 3 (4)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved