Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
156 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 156

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: what is it?
Just popping in
Just popping in

fourpack
See User information
Looks like an Ultramatic cooling line hanger to me. But I have known to be wrong on a lot of things.

Fourpack

Posted on: 2008/6/3 10:31
 Top  Print 

Re: what is it?
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Randy, evidently it's not the lightweight connecting rod that I first thought. The clipped corner above and to the right of the hole suggest to me that it mounted in a right-angle corner of a rough casting such as engine or transmission. I'd guess that it's not a transmission oil cooler line bracket as those that I have in front of me are made with dual separated loops to carry each line independently, and are rubber-coated where the line passes thru. Dan Kanter says he's still willing to pursue it further if you could answer some of his questions that I passed on to you by email.

Posted on: 2008/6/3 14:55
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved