Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
248 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 247

John Sauser, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Looking forward to 2013 with my 51 Packard
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Hello to all ! Happy new Year !
Been quite some time since I've been here. As it would have it, life has a way of interupting what we love best...our Packard's. I have some big changes for my 51 Patrician but will wait and unvail those at the Salado Packard Meet in April. I did put some new wide whites on the old girl. I look forwward to seeeing those of you who do attend in April and hope that all can make it with their pride and joy.......

HotRod
aka one of the "Patina Cowboys"......LOL

Attach file:

jpg  (65.01 KB)
4430_50e37c511be04.jpg 640X480 px

Posted on: 2013/1/1 19:16
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Re: Looking forward to 2013 with my 51 Packard
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Should I be looking forward to, or in fear of, the changes you have made. I hope the Patina Cowboys are corralled in a suitable area...
DAF

Posted on: 2013/1/1 19:24
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
ROTFLMAO........This is Texas and corralled may not be a bad idea.......

Hope all is well DAF. 2013 is going to be a good year.

HotRod

Posted on: 2013/1/1 20:09
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
Hey HotRod!

Happy new year! Glad to hear you are still working on, and enjoying your '51. I want to attend Salado this year but, it falls on the same weekend as the "LSRU". My '52 is up and running or shall I say limping, but I'm having a lot of fun.

Hope to see you and your "PackPatty" in Austin... If you can make it. I'm not going without my car this time, LOL.

Hope all is well,

-GearRat

Posted on: 2013/1/2 1:10
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Hey GearRat ! Glad to hear you are doing well AND you still have your Packard... LOL I had no idea that the Salado meet and the LSRU were on the same weekend ! That blows ! I already have a plan in place, right after reading your post. I will go to Austin that Friday and stop in Salado on the way. I can go back to Salado on Saturday to check out the other Packards and talk to some of the Packard folks I met last year. Great people and I need to thank a few....
I can still enjoy the LSRU festivities later on in the afternoon Sat and then again on Sun......It'll be good times. Hope to see you AND your Packard there !

HotRod

BTW...came into a load of parts. If your needing anything, let me know what and I'll see if I have it.

Posted on: 2013/1/2 11:47
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Garrett Cuellar
See User information
Sounds like it will be a busy, awesome weekend! LOL I'm really lookin' forward to it. Registration has already opened for LSRU '13.

As far as parts, I'm still looking for one of the long vertical taillight lenses, and the straight trim piece for the front fender.

-GearRat

Posted on: 2013/1/2 18:20
Garrett

1952 200 Deluxe Touring Sedan

" If you don't go when you want to go, when you do go, you'll find you've gone"- Burt Munro
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Yeah....I was lookin at the registration for the LSRU. I'll probably register this weekend. I need to register for the Salado Meet as well..........
As far as your needed parts, there are others on here interested in your build and assisting in finding parts for you. It's a great source, all ya gotta do is ask.....someone may have something they'll let go of. I'll look and see wkat I have but I don't recall seeing either of what you're needing. Ya never know though, I may have looked right at it and it didn't register in my brain.....LOL

HotRod

Posted on: 2013/1/2 18:36
It is what it is....
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved