Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
165 user(s) are online (110 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 163

Tobs, Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Tom Still
See User information
Barring unforeseen events or heavy rain, I will be attending the Packard Swap Meet at the Doubletree Hotel in Orange Ca. Sunday, Feb 17. I have been going for several years now and have found some amazing bargains on parts I have needed. I now have a long list of pieces needed for my Henny and Clipper. I will be willing to look for parts anyone here needs if you send me what you're looking for and a contact number. If you have a phone number, I can call and describe what I find on site or let you speak directly to the vender. I'm not quite sure how this will work, but there are two weeks to sort out the details. My email is Tomoldcars@AOL.com.

Have fun out there, Tom

Posted on: 2013/2/2 22:38
 Top  Print   

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

Tom Still
See User information
8:00 AM - 2:00 PM: Swap Meet and Parts Exchange open to the public.

One hurdle has been cleared, it is predicted that the meet will be hosted by California's famous sun as well as the Southern California Region of Packards International Motor Car Club. As of now, there is nothing to prevent my attending. I plan to arrive early and collect parts I need before they leave. I am renewing my offer to act as spotter for anyone needing parts who sends me contact information. You can email or, if necessary, call me @ (909) 489-8913. I'll update this again toward the end of the week or if anything changes.

Have fun, Tom

Posted on: 2013/2/10 11:33
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

patgreen
See User information
Kudos for a generous offer!

Posted on: 2013/2/10 15:38
When two men ride the same horse, one has to be in the back...
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved