Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
225 user(s) are online (140 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 222

Todd W. White, Don B, moodydavid16, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

So, whose going to the Belgian European rally.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Terry Cantelo
See User information
Any one out there who's going to the Belgian rally? Come along and say hi. We will be there with our 34 1103 cream and grey. It would be nice to put names to faces of folks from this great site.
Hope to see you.
Terry&Evelyn (Traumjaeger)

Posted on: 2013/5/16 10:44
 Top  Print   

Re: So, whose going to the Belgian European rally.
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Hi Terry & Evelyn, I haven't heard from you in a while and trust all is well with you, the dogs, and the Packard. I still have good memories of our meeting at the Lord Montague collection (Beaulieu?) when I was in Southampton!

I'm not going on the Belgian tour (though I will be in Belgium, Ireland, England, Wales, & the Channel Islands in August) but I have 4 friends from here in NJ who are going and I know you'll seek them out and greet them and introduce them around so they acclimate quickly. Names are Sal & JoAnna Saiya (AACA senior & Parkin award with his 36 120 convertible and currently nearing completion on his 36 Twelve Dietrich convertible Victoria) and John and BarbaraAnna Kefalonitis. They'll be touring in John's 42 (or is it a 41) "160" touring sedan, John also has a 32 900 sedan, almost completely original.

Here's a picture of Sal (on the far right, the "short" guy, on the occasion of doing the body drop on the Twelve.

Attach file:

jpg  (102.32 KB)
177_51950f5f3f1f4.jpg 1211X810 px

Posted on: 2013/5/16 11:42
 Top  Print   

Re: So, whose going to the Belgian European rally.
Home away from home
Home away from home

Terry Cantelo
See User information
Hi Dave, Thanks for the reply. Yes everything is fine with us here and hope the same goes for you. We are indirectly communicating as we are both helping Don (Texriv) on the AACA Site. Jean -luc -Packard is looking forward to his visit to Belgium and it will be nice for him to drive on the correct side of the road.
We are looking forward to meeting your friends in Belgium and talk Packard with them. I see you are off on your travels again in August and hope that everything goes well for you.
I thought some of the American ex Pats would have replied such as Tobs but who knows he may turn up.
We will keep you informed on how the trip goes.
Take care
T&E

Posted on: 2013/5/17 9:49
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved