Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
58 user(s) are online (32 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 58

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 »

Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well PackardInfo.com officially turns 1 year old today. The website has really grown like a crazy and it's because of all the people that have contributed time, effort, and content. I thank you all!!

Here's to many more years providing quality information about Packard's, by Packard Owner's, for Packard's Owners.

Posted on: 2007/3/20 14:26
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Re: Happy Birthday!!!!!!
Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
And Happy Birthday to Tom (Packin31)!!

Posted on: 2007/3/20 14:50
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Happy B-Day Tom!

Posted on: 2007/3/20 15:08
-BigKev

Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
BIGKEV: Your the one I would like to say thanks to for starting this web site. Thanks to the kindness of alot of people making the contributions they have, this site provides vital information, that a national Packard Club charges for.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/3/20 20:16
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Just one year old? Gee, with all this good info, plus forum, I would have though that it had been around much longer than that.

Amazing what can be done without one dime of membership dues! Amazing how popular the content is that came from a bunch of page turners and rogues - LOL!

I am sure that I will continue to be amazed, year after year, at the additional content that accumulates here - whether it be scans of historical info or new articles.

Thank you to Big Kev, for providing the foundation, and to all who build upon it to ultimately make this the single greatest resource for Packard owners.

Posted on: 2007/3/20 21:22
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tom (Packin31)
See User information
Happy B-day to this site and I second or third the thanks to Kev for this site also

Thank you guys for the Birthday wishes.

Posted on: 2007/3/21 5:22
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Dave Kenney
See User information
I am getting old! I can't believe it has been a whole year and this site is the best Packard information site on the web. Congratulations Kev and thanks.

Posted on: 2007/3/21 8:44
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Thanks guys I really appreciate it. But i'm just the caretaker here. I lock-up at night, and make sure the trash gets taken out.

It's all of you that make the site work!

Posted on: 2007/3/21 15:15
-BigKev

Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Wallis
See User information
Happy BD to the forum and thanks Kev (and all contributors) for the fine service you have created for the Packard community.

Posted on: 2007/3/21 18:58
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
One real nice thing about this site and the forums, there is no list of moderators, like I have see listed on another site. I see another Packard forum has FIVE moderators listed and now they have two more self appointed moderators.

One person that is a moderator on another site even uses the national site, to try and sell beer products. I guess that person is using the site to increase his personal wealth.

I am very glad that nothing like that is happening on this web site.

Thanks again BIGKEV for this wonderfull website, and the freedom given us by you to talk about things, not allowed on another national clubs web site.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/3/21 20:31
 Top  Print 

(1) 2 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved