Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
233 user(s) are online (132 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 232

BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Interior lights and Door Switches
Home away from home
Home away from home

RichK
See User information
When looking at the wiring diagrams I see nothing of the sort for my 1941 Packard 110. In looking at photos in google search, I see plenty of examples with courtesy lights so I know my car isn't too odd. I also see my harness has them factory wrapped with the dome light.

Has anyone else noticed this? I'm planning on getting a harness and want to make sure it's included.

Regards,
Rich

Posted on: 2013/5/28 11:25
 Top  Print   

Re: Interior lights and Door Switches
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Packard didn't seem to believe much in complete interior schematics prior to 22-23 series. The best suggestion I can offer is call the company making your loom and ask what is included. Even that may not be enough because if they haven't made a loom for your exact car they may not know or have a pattern.

I'm having the same issue on the 47 Custom. My body loom goes to the trunk for rearend stuff only. The interior and courtesy are in two other looms. Front courtesy and rear courtesy which are just what they say. 2 door switches and lights for front seat with a few feet of wire connecting them. 2 door switches, a pillar switch and 4 lights + wire for rear seat but lights split between those switches and totally separate from front seat.

In my case, fronts were the same but one company said sedans and limos used the same rear loom -- they do not. Another company knew there was a difference but hadn't made one so didn't have a pattern for my car.

Posted on: 2013/5/28 11:34
Howard
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved