Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
111 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 110

Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 445 446 447 (448) 449 450 451 ... 498 »

Re: Various CL Pickings
Home away from home
Home away from home

r1lark
See User information
1955 Packard Patrician 29k Actual Miles - $19,500 (Roswell GA)
'55 Packard
Looks like a super nice car. Beautiful interior.

Attach file:

jpg  '55 Patrician.jpg (165.96 KB)
192056_62bf2374cbe43.jpg 1200X900 px

Posted on: 2022/7/1 11:41
Paul
www.studebakerskytop.com
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

packardsix1939
See User information
Just found these on Craigslist.

This 1940 Super 8 LWB looks like a good deal.

https://newyork.craigslist.org/brk/cto/d/brooklyn-1940-packard-limousine-40/7503163617.html

1949 23rd Series Sedan (can't tell if it is a Standard or a Deluxe) has a horrible two-tone paint job and is probably overpriced.

https://allentown.craigslist.org/cto/d/bethlehem-1949-packard/7501807089.html

1934 1103 Super 8 sedan needs a lot of work

https://albany.craigslist.org/cto/d/ballston-spa-1934-packard-super/7496371226.html

And I wanted to cry when I saw this street-rodded 1935 1201 Eight convertible coupe

https://vermont.craigslist.org/ctd/d/essex-junction-auction-vehicle-gypsy/7500310072.html

Posted on: 2022/7/1 18:23
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

DavidPackard
See User information
One of the differences between the Eight and Deluxe Eight was the rear seat fold-down center arm rest. This car does not appear to have that feature, so I’m leaning toward the Eight model (aka Standard) for this car.

Posted on: 2022/7/1 19:15
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

humanpotatohybrid
See User information
Yeah that paint job is...

Posted on: 2022/7/2 6:08
'55 400. Needs aesthetic parts put back on, and electrical system sorted.
'55 Clipper Deluxe. Engine is stuck-ish.
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

humanpotatohybrid
See User information

Posted on: 2022/7/2 6:59
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

packardsix1939
See User information
The '51 "Patrition" looks like a nice car but the interior is incorrect (are those seat covers?) and the hood ornament is off of a '52.

'49 Pakard sudan. Well, I can forgive the poster for misspelling Packard, but Sudan is a country in Africa. A sedan is a type of automobile. I see good street rod potential here, though it would be nice if someone restored it to original as bathtub club sedans are so rare.

Love the '58 hardtop even though I usually don't go for the Packardbakers. The combination of the dark top over the light body looks really sharp. A rare car that would be great for cruise nights.

Somebody really butchered the rear wheel openings on the '53 Convertible. Not sure what they were aiming to do (a Caribbean conversion?) but this is going to be a nightmare to correct. You would probably have to find a rust-free club sedan parts car and cut sections out of it. My hat is certainly off to you if you can pull this off.

The red '53 Clipper is a real mishmash of parts. It has a '51 200 grille, a '51 cormorant hood ornament and has a horrible incorrect interior. Red velour? Is this the 70's? Don't like the candy apple red paint job either. Predict this one will be for sale for a long, long time.

Love the 1933 Phaeton. Have seen this ad before. Car has been for sale for months. Think it was on Ebay not long ago. Wish I could afford something like this.

I suppose that if you have a rough 22nd series small series sedan, street rodding might be your only viable option. There are enough nice ones out there that there is probably no point in attempting a total restoration on a Number 5 car.

What is living in the glove compartment of that '53 Clipper??

Posted on: 2022/7/2 9:33
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Packardfan
See User information

Posted on: 2022/7/2 9:47
-Mike

1955 Packard 400

Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

packardsix1939
See User information
The '39 Packard is actually a 1940 110. My first Packard was a 1940 110 sedan, but the posted car looks a lot straighter than the pile I owned. I live in Connecticut, so old cars from around here tend to have quite a bit of rust.

Love the '53 Convertible. Years ago, a friend of mine bought a '53 like this from Oregon. It was a really straight original car. He had it repainted and did much of the chrome over too. When finished it was really beautiful in Packard Ivory with a very nice original red leather interior and black convertible top. Hope someone buys and restores this car.

Posted on: 2022/7/2 10:26
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

humanpotatohybrid
See User information
The 41 I saw a while back (IDK which thread). A lot of comments about the "box" on the side... and interior needs completely redone.

Wasn't the 55 one you were thinking of buying, or was that someone else?

BTW here is the page for the 46. Interior is beautiful.
https://www.thewestcoastclassics.com/1946-packard-super-clipper-custom-lwb-touring-4-door-notchback-sedan-c-1623.htm

Posted on: 2022/7/2 10:27
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
I wonder if that 40 180 seven passenger is a legitimate ad. Unless it has a blown engine they must have a wrong digit or it is a fake.

That 35 Eight abortion is a typical junkrod situation. Somebody goes soft in the head, junkrods it, and then dies. I've seen a few of those cases. I can't imagine anybody wanting it. One trip around the block and you want to go back to a modern car. Those things are junk.

Posted on: 2022/7/2 11:26
 Top  Print 

« 1 ... 445 446 447 (448) 449 450 451 ... 498 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved