Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
237 user(s) are online (130 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 237

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

rubber floor mat front
Just popping in
Just popping in

greg limbaugh
See User information
looking for rubber mat for the front of my 1952
Packard 200 when I got it had rubber mat under
the carpet I think it cam from the factory that way

Posted on: 2013/12/4 11:09
 Top  Print   

Re: rubber floor mat front
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim49
See User information
hello.
I have a 1952 200 as well. they did come with a rubber mat in the front and carpet in the rear. I like this set up. I still have my original mat in the front , but very old and cracked etc.
I haave searched for a new replacent...... like a reproduction of the original. you know, mmolded to fit nice.
I have not found a source as of yet. if any one know of a source let us know.
thanks.

Posted on: 2013/12/5 16:08
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Jim in Boone
See User information
Just a wild idea, but wonder if a company like thishttp://www.weathertech.com/product-education-center/floorliner-digitalfit/ would be interested in a new source of revenue?

Posted on: 2013/12/5 17:00
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
It will probably be like the rubber door sill plates for the pre 50 cars -- or some low volume running board covers.

To make one or two individually at the specialty shops costs a fortune and no volume production company wants to talk unless you pay the cost of tooling upfront and can guarantee or outright buy a minimum quantity to make it worth their while. It will be interesting to see what the requirements are for the scuff plate project Fish'n Jim has in progress. I wonder how many gas tanks Kanter had to buy to finally get that repro into production.

Posted on: 2013/12/5 17:19
Howard
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved