Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
66 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 65

Ozstatman, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Passing of Fred Mauck
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
I just recieved this from Don Hull of Packards International:

Kev:

In case you haven't heard ----

Fred went into the hospital last Sunday night, and died Thurs evening around 6.

He is an ex-president of PI and served on the board for over 25 years.

FYI --- I am NOT the spokesman for any plans that may exist or evolve. Perhaps someone will come forward and identify himself as a spokesman.

If there is a public memorial service of some kind, I'm sure we will all be notified. And I'd suspect that everyone would want to show up in their Packards.

As far as I am concerned, you are free to publish on your website any information on this that you receive. You will probably hear from several different sources. Fred is well known in the hobby and has many friends.

Fred, was a wonderful gentleman, and Packard flag bearer for many decades who regularly drove his cars, and drove from Calif to both Warren and Hershey many years.

He will be missed. God speed Fred.

Posted on: 2015/5/9 10:14
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: Passing of Fred Mauck
Home away from home
Home away from home

todd landis
See User information
Met Fred and Carol in the late eighties. That is how the 1940 limo came to be my first Packard. I went for a ride in their 40 limo, and that was the car I wanted. Found one in Hemmings. One of he most knowledgeable persons on Packards. Greatly saddened.

Posted on: 2015/5/10 2:07
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved