Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
105 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 105

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1954 Clipper Deluxe
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Fleet Butterfield
See User information
1954 Packard Deluxe $3,500 327/auto 88k miles Ok interior. Runs & lot drives. Clear title.
I do my best to expose all the "warts" so that there are little to no surprises.
This car sat in storage for 20+years. Of course with a car this old, and having sat for a long time, the brake and fuel systems need work as one would expect.
Needs a complete brake system. Bendix booster and master cylinder either need rebuilt units, or install a modern system. Wheel cylinders, lines, brake shoes, need replacement.
Overall body is in great shape. No dents, or previous accidents. Minimal rust. Two small patches of floorboard need to be installed, 12" x 12" or less. A few small holes on the rear wheel well lips. The pic was taken some time ago before I bought the car. It does not show a rust spot on the hood that does not have paint on it. I think it sat in storage in a spot where the roof of the building leaked on the hood. No rust through, just no paint. Rest of body & frame rust free. Has had one repaint some time in the past, and I would consider it a "10 footer". The repaint is close to the original color.
Radiator has a small leak. A small amount of wiring needs to be replaced along with the voltage regulator.
Unstuck exhaust valves, replaced head gasket, and had the head resurfaced summer of 2016.
Fuel pump needs replacement, and gas tank needs to be gone thru, cleaned out, etc.
OVERALL this car is in good shape. Definitely not a junker. An easier restoration than many other 63 yr old cars out there.
Car is located in the Eau Claire Wi area. 715-559-7733

Attach file:

jpg  (38.85 KB)
130418_597a53c6d2a6e.jpg 600X450 px

Posted on: 2017/7/27 15:53
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved