Merry Christmas and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
58 user(s) are online (39 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 57

John, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 17 18 19 (20)

Re: Packard Trips
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Just a short trip to a local car show in River Edge, NJ some weeks back. Next to me is friend Rob's 1953 Hudson Hornet (6D) with Twin H Power.

Attach file:

jpg  REdge Car Show 2021.jpg (1,259.97 KB)
177_6172dd9be00d0.jpg 2759X1651 px

Posted on: 10/22 10:49
 Top  Print 
Like (1)

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kip56
See User information
53 Hornet is my favorite year and model. Your 29 Packard looks fantastic. I took my Caribbean to Cars & Coffee in Hilton Head this past Saturday.

Attach file:

png  Caribbean Cars & Coffee.png (1,069.51 KB)
251_6172ec7ebfd92.png 1072X730 px

Posted on: 10/22 11:54
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
@kip56
That's an all original 1934 Packard not a 1929.

Posted on: 10/22 14:00
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Kip56
See User information
Amazing car. Thank you for the correction.

Posted on: 10/22 14:39
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Thanks BDC, but it's not "all" original. The body tub is still original paint ut the fenders and a few other panels were repainted back in the 1970s. And some of the plating was redone about the same time. Bill Hirsch had a run of the Laidlaw pinstripe wool broadcloth made in Scotland in the 1980s and I bought enough to repair the front seat. Other than that it's a well-preserved survivor and I was so fortunate to buy it from the original owner. It was serviced by the the Packard-Brooklyn factory branch up until 2 years before I bought it.

Posted on: 10/22 17:01
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

BDC
See User information
OD, you are way to modest. I have seen your 34 (while it was hibernating for the winter) and it is without a doubt the most original 34 out there, and it looks better than many of today's cars being 10 years old. You look at this car and you can tell that the owner (OD) is absolutely committed to preservation! You want to see the best preserved 1934 Packard? This is it!

Posted on: 10/22 20:49
I can explain it to you but I can't understand it for you

Bad company corrupts good character!

Farming: the art of losing money while working 100 hours a week to feed people who think you are trying to kill them
 Top  Print 

« 1 ... 17 18 19 (20)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
1953 Mafair
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2021, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved