Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
67 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 67

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 »

Re: Packard Trips
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ross
See User information
Clippy, being a proper working girl, is not afraid of the cold, but only the salt. Here is a trip through beautiful Lancaster county to pick up 3 complete exhaust systems and an errant Ultramatic. Wishing you all a very fine New Year.

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_1625.JPG (200.62 KB)
618_63b03b8889bb0.jpg 2016X1512 px

Posted on: 2022/12/31 8:39
 Top  Print   
Like (2)

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Good Morning all...Miss Prudence and I and Miss Patricia went across town to Cafe Paris for breakfast. We had scrambled eggs wtih smoked salmon, cream cheese and dill...along with a crossiant and coffee for me and English Breakfast Tea for Miss Patricia...nice run of ten miles or so and then back home. Miss Prudence ran like a Packard should...We might play in the back seat later in the evening!

Posted on: 2023/4/4 12:07
Caretaker of the 1949-288 Deluxe Touring Sedan
'Miss Prudence' and the 1931 Model A Ford Tudor 'Miss Princess'
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

kevinpackard
See User information
We had our first over 70 degree day here since October, so I drove the Panama back to work at lunch. It cruises like a dream. So relaxing. The new door panels really quite the car down. I have no rattles from the doors anymore.

The Panama got a lot of stares, head turns, thumbs up, and some people asking what it was at stoplights. Several patients have commented on it so far this afternoon and we had some good discussions about vintage cars. I'm glad people enjoy seeing a rare marque out on the roads.

-Kevin

Attach file:

jpg  Beautiful weather for a drive.jpg (248.01 KB)
1059_644ae072c5e95.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2023/4/27 15:52
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Took the '54 out to run an errand as my wife was using our daily driver this evening.

Posted on: 2023/4/27 19:20
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Nothing like driving a vintage vehicle. You drive it, unlike modern ones which drive you. I have turned my 1999 BMW Z3 Roadster into my daily driver. Such a pleasure to shift gears and be involved in the driving experience. Motor on!

Posted on: 2023/4/28 11:29
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

TxGoat
See User information
I enjoy driving cars. I have no desire to own a "self-driving" car.

What am I supposed to do when being carried down the road by a 4 wheeled "sideways elevator"?

Sleep? Eat? Watch an endless series of prescription drug advertisments, each with a more aggravating sound track and a more disturbing list of side-effects than the last, on the 28"surround-sound telescreen?

I'd rather walk, or ride a motorcycle, a bicycle, or drive a real car,especially if the car is older than I am.

Posted on: 2023/4/28 11:51
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

kevinpackard
See User information
Love the video Kev. It inspired me to get creative with my GoPro and try out a few different shots.

Date night tonight with my wife, kids stayed at home. Nice leisurely drive through downtown and out on some country roads. Filled up with my favorite non-ethanol gas and enjoyed every minute of the drive.

I really have to do something about my seats. The rest of the interior is nearly restored but those seats are awful.

-Kevin

Posted on: 2023/4/28 23:56
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Very nice!

Posted on: 2023/4/29 13:24
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Good Morning...I took Miss Prudence to breakfast in Fountain Hills this morning to meet my older daughter Alanna. Prudence made the 20 mile or so round trip just fine. Alanna and I had a good visit and answered a good few Packard questions. Prucence is a Big Broad...however, she is great fun to take on the road and share with other folks.Ernie in Arizona

Posted on: 2023/5/7 13:13
Caretaker of the 1949-288 Deluxe Touring Sedan
'Miss Prudence' and the 1931 Model A Ford Tudor 'Miss Princess'
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
After a test drive around the neighborhood.

Attach file:

jpg  Screenshot_20230507_140549_Gallery.jpg (232.22 KB)
1_6457f70d243b7.jpg 1920X864 px

Posted on: 2023/5/7 14:08
-BigKev

Top  Print   
Like (1)

« 1 ... 19 20 21 (22) 23 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved