Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
117 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 114

29tons, kevinpackard, John Sauser, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: My next taxi project
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
OK, first to know. If the body is the same as other 7 pass LWB 22/23rd series, then by all means, how many would you like...good friend of mine (yes, he is on Pinfo and is probably reading this too) has at least two of these beasts buried in the back of the warehouse...

Posted on: 2020/5/20 19:58
 Top  Print 

Re: My next taxi project
Home away from home
Home away from home

packardtaximan
See User information
Thanks Steve. I have a 141 inch wb parts car and a 120 inch wb 49 taxi from the Chicago area for parts. I have been reluctant to use the 49 for parts, but may find it necessary. I believe the 49 is lower production than the 48 as far as taxi cabs go. My age and my health are not in my favor, but I am determined to at least get the 48 assembled and road worthy then maybe work on THE 49.
Wish me luck, Packardtaximan

Posted on: 2020/5/20 20:14
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved