Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
52 user(s) are online (33 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 49

37Blanche, West Peterson, colin voice, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Not a Political Forum
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Folks, just a reminder as we approach another contentious election period here in the US. This is a website to talk about Packards and help and support those that need information.

It is not a forum for political opinions, or to add some kind of political agenda or similar comments to posts.

There are plenty of political based websites out there for those types of conversations and this is not one of them. If you have a problem with your city, state, or government policies, etc, please contact them. If you think we've gone to hell in a handbasket as a country/society, then please go back to stocking your bunker.

We all have our own political opinions and then it is fine. But, this is just not the forum to air them in.

So now that is all clear, I will just remove any posts that wander off the reservation in that regard.

Folks, as Packard famously advertised "Automobiles built by Gentlemen for Gentlemen". Please, let's try to live up to that standard.

Posted on: 2020/6/25 8:57
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Re: Not a Political Forum
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ernie Vitucci
See User information
Amen! Ernie in Arizona

Posted on: 2020/6/25 9:40
Caretaker of the 1949-288 Deluxe Touring Sedan
'Miss Prudence' and the 1931 Model A Ford Tudor 'Miss Princess'
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

58L8134
See User information
Amen as well! PackardInfo is an island and refuge of civility in the vast political cesspool that much of the internet has become.

I'd suggest placing this topic with those that stay permanently at the top, a forewarning to any who think they can sneak in and infect our haven.

Major Thanks Big Kev for all you do, continue to do and have done for we Packardians!

Steve

Posted on: 2020/6/26 19:30
.....epigram time.....
Proud 1953 Clipper Deluxe owner. Thinking about my next Packard, want a Clipper Deluxe Eight, manual shift with overdrive.
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Jim in Boone
See User information
Thank you BigKev,

Of all the various Internet sites, forums and groups I tend to visit, this one is tops, I always feel I am surrounded by those gentlemen of old. Sure would be nice if certain other social media followed the same standard you set.

Posted on: 2020/6/27 5:34
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wesley Boyer
See User information
BigKev, Well I guess my bribe didn't work, only kidding! I hope you got my Donation to this fine WEB site. I know on the top banner you always state "it's free", but we all know nothing's FREE! So I would say if you haven't donate in awhile this would be a good time to show how much this WEB site means to you and all the work BigKev puts into it.
Wes

Posted on: 2020/6/27 9:36
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Quote:
Wesley Boyer wrote:
BigKev, Well I guess my bribe didn't work, only kidding! I hope you got my Donation to this fine WEB site. I know on the top banner you always state "it's free", but we all know nothing's FREE! So I would say if you haven't donate in awhile this would be a good time to show how much this WEB site means to you and all the work BigKev puts into it.
Wes

Agreed with Wes. Also made my donation by going to the donate button on the right side of this page.

Posted on: 2020/6/27 17:26
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved