Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
61 user(s) are online (37 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 60

Ross, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

47 Custom Super Clipper touring for sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

Ross
See User information
Just got this very nice body shell. Engine long gone, trans available separately. Very straight and no rust in the difficult areas--rockers, door bottoms and floors. No rustache over the side grills. Trunk floor not nice. Sheet metal well above average for an east coast car. Includes radiator and various splashers and shields needed for assembly. Why fix up a crusty pig when you can start with this? Seat cushions missing but all of the Custom-specific interior moldings present. Has title but it is numbered to the missing engine. Suitable for any 41-47 Clipper restoration. $1500 or? North of Baltimore

Attach file:

jpg  (570.32 KB)
618_5f4aff0d1bd5e.jpg 1920X1440 px

jpg  (415.28 KB)
618_5f4aff3fec022.jpg 1920X1440 px

jpg  (270.40 KB)
618_5f4aff7b12f72.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2020/8/29 20:25
 Top  Print   

Re: 47 Custom Super Clipper touring for sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

John
See User information
Hi Ross, I'd be interested in some of the trim from the car if it ends up being parted out.
Thanks John

Posted on: 2020/8/29 20:34
 Top  Print   

Re: 47 Custom Super Clipper touring for sale
Home away from home
Home away from home

39Rollson
See User information
Hi Ross, Sorry I didn't get down to your garage last week. I could really use some front end sheet metal. I would take both front fenders and all inner liners and splash pans if you part out for my 1941. I still need to get my engine /tranny assembly down to you that I emailed you about a couple of months ago. I'll try by end of September. Thanks George

Posted on: 2020/8/30 5:38
1954 Cavalier (export model)sold

1941 Clipper

1939 120 Rollson all weather cabriolet

George
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved