Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
113 user(s) are online (67 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 111

pmhowe, Bob J, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: do i have a gold packard?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

joey d
See User information
if you could give me a name state or e mail anything that can help me track down the history and story behind this mess I would appreciate it

Posted on: 2020/12/2 15:06
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
Sorry, I have no further information. If you really knew the true correct vehicle number and were a member of The Packard Club, you might contact the appropriate Roster Keeper.

Posted on: 2020/12/2 16:06
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

joey d
See User information
no build sheet ive been all over and under the car it has been repainted 3 times and a half ass restoration has realy messed this car over still trying to get the wireing in order to start it new carb points plugs water pump doing the oil lines now thinking of restoring it next year or at least get started on a proper restoation

Posted on: 2020/12/2 16:14
 Top  Print 

Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

joey d
See User information
thank you you've been awesome if you find out anything else I would appreciate it will post some pics soon

Posted on: 2020/12/2 16:41
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved