Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
98 user(s) are online (55 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 98

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard Book (Cheap, Free Shipping) - The Fall of the Packard Motor Car Company
Home away from home
Home away from home

r1lark
See User information
***SOLD*** "The Fall of the Packard Motor Car Company" by James A. Ward; a comprehensive and complete story of the puzzling decline and fall--in the midst of a huge automotive boom--of one of America's most prestigious automobile manufacturers. Original printing was 1995, and this book is a 1999 printing, 308 pages. Excellent condition, no tears, no writing that I could find. Has odd "Not For Sale" stamped in three places, I got this with a bunch of Studebaker parts so not sure why the book has these stamps. See pics for condition. $20 includes USPS Media Mail shipping in the USA; PayPal is preferred payment method. Please email me at r1lark at aol dot com (letter "r", number "one", lark) or send a Private Message thru this forum. Thanks for looking!

Attach file:

jpg  (107.99 KB)
192056_5fd49dffa568e.jpg 615X820 px

jpg  (123.12 KB)
192056_5fd49e1f094ff.jpg 820X615 px

jpg  (69.64 KB)
192056_5fd49e3120cb9.jpg 820X615 px

Posted on: 2020/12/12 5:35
Paul
www.studebakerskytop.com
 Top  Print 

Re: Packard Book (Cheap, Free Shipping) - The Fall of the Packard Motor Car Company
Home away from home
Home away from home

r1lark
See User information
This book has been sold.

Posted on: 2020/12/17 5:48
Paul
www.studebakerskytop.com
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved