Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
120 user(s) are online (81 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 118

BigKev, ECAnthony, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Surprise phone call
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Received a phone call today about 10:30am local time but, seeing I'm in Australia and the caller ID showed the location of the caller as Phoenix, Az USA, I was hesitant to answer thinking it might be some sort of scam. Have Nigerian Princes moved to Phoenix Az? Fortunately the caller left a message and, when he called again about 12:30pm, I was happy to take the call. Turned out it wasn't a Nigerian Prince but our very own Ernie Vitucci. Ernie was calling to personally thank me for the Owner Registry reaching the 2,000 entry milestone. We also discusssed Packards, what else? I'll tell you what else, Model A Fords that's what else. Ernie and I both having Model A's as our first cars although Ernie is luckier than I in that he also owns a Model A now! The closest I'm to a Model A now is my next door neighbour who has a Model A Speedster complete with a Miller Schofield OHV conversion. Also found a link to this Model A when it sold at auction here a few years back.
Ernie for reaching out to make the call, it's greatly appreciated.

Attach file:

jpg  A Speedster1.JPG (314.80 KB)
226_601ccf267e766.jpg 1920X1440 px

jpg  A Speedster2.JPG (253.40 KB)
226_601ccf3787a86.jpg 1920X1440 px

jpg  A Speedster3.JPG (284.85 KB)
226_601ccf464a90d.jpg 1920X1440 px

Posted on: 2021/2/4 23:59
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   
Wow (1)

Re: Surprise phone call
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
How cool is that? What a wonderful thing for Ernie to do and congratulations on the milestone!

Posted on: 2021/2/5 2:54
 Top  Print   
Like (1)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved