Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
162 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 161

Packard Don, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 33 »

Re: Wat
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Fred was easy to spot! I always look for her first.

Posted on: 2022/5/23 10:51
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
Fred is a good kitty. It took Mom forever to find her. I figured that she was up. That's where she usually goes in her converted hayhouse/Packard workshop.

I ordered an electric primer fuel pump for the Deluxe. It should be here this week. Now, I have tube cutters for copper line, but what wants to cut steel without screwing it up royally?

And I may take the Staph Car to Fred this weekend, since it looks like I have three days off. Of course, I won't get much else done, but still.

Attach file:

jpg  me working on the car.jpg (96.81 KB)
224836_628c1a25481b7.jpg 982X982 px

Posted on: 2022/5/23 18:35
If you're not having fun, maybe it's your own damned fault.
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
In your dreams! Of course, that's how Fred sees you.

Posted on: 2022/5/23 20:59
 Top  Print 

Re: Wat's Clipper coven
Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
Yeah, but I get to visit with Fred, live and up close. She is a dear.

Looks like I'll do the car relocation this weekend. Plans are made. Let's hope all goes accordingly.

Posted on: 2022/5/24 10:04
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
The Staph Car is safely out west under the watchful eyes of Fred The Major Collector. In fact, the first sighting of her on arrival was on the trailer to see what treasures had been delivered to her for her inspection and approval. Too bad I didn't have my camera ready. Best I got of her was this:

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_1136.jpg (754.79 KB)
224836_6294930bc7056.jpg 1440X1920 px

Posted on: 2022/5/30 4:49
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
Because . . . .

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_1138.jpg (373.48 KB)
224836_6294f82a8def9.jpg 1440X1920 px

Posted on: 2022/5/30 12:00
 Top  Print 

Re: Wat's Clipper coupe
Home away from home
Home away from home

JWL
See User information
Armed Forces Day - To honor those serving in the armed forces.

Memorial Day - To honor those who served in the armed forces and never returned.

Veterans Day - To honor those who served in the armed forces.

Posted on: 2022/5/30 17:06
We move toward
And make happen
What occupies our mind... (W. Scherer)
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
Memorial Day, hence this man's stone. With as many scraps in this neighborhood, it's hard to say where he fell and when they planted him. They certainly didn't know whose momma to write to.

I was surprised to note while I was gazing at one part of the cemetery how many men were born in the teens, served in WW2, and died around 1960. Under 50. My grandfather was 39 when he shipped off to the Philippines in 1944 and died in 1981.

Posted on: 2022/5/30 17:47
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
Hot this week. Cold front (relatively) arrives tonight. Cats have fleas again so it's off to the pet supply store for that behind-the-neck stuff. Work is really tiresome and this group of tasks sucks the life out of me. I come home at night and don't feel like doing a damned thing.

But vacation starts on the 10th at quitting time, and we're loading the car on the trailer (Petunia the truck will get a workout) that week and planning to hit the road on the 11th at sun-up or soon after. There's a milk crate of Deluxe goodies ready to go to Fred Country, and there's a car show there the next weekend, so we stay for that and come back here in the 19th. Old cars, hot rods, Fred, car repairs, maybe a bit of building, horses (large pasture poodles), maybe a bit of shooting just because . . . and Fred.

I sure could use a break from all of this st000pid crap.

Did I mention Fred???

Posted on: 2022/6/2 4:42
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
The weather here has been nothing short of lovely for a time of season which can have already shifted into Full Blown Miserable - like in 2010.

One day down and four more to go before heading to Points West. Really looking forward to it. Fred needs to see her car that she hasn't seen yet, not that she'd ride in it. She got spayed on her last car ride that she can remember. Her mother will enjoy riding in it, I know.

I need to pull a little car tank for Packardinfo Research. I may also see if I can pull a little car o/d transmission while I'm at it. The driver desperately needs another gear. Ideally, I could get it all done while I'm there, but that's not very likely to occur.

I've taken to having cup of hot tea of an evening. Darjeeling. Like it. Ethyl (Fred's sister) sleeps in my briefcase. I'm just so damned tired when I get home from work that nothing much gets done around here. I think the farm may have ruined me. I seem to do markedly better in the morning.

Spell checked objected to my spelling it "moroning." If it knew some of the asshats I work with, it would cut that out.

Posted on: 2022/6/6 19:30
 Top  Print 

« 1 ... 15 16 17 (18) 19 20 21 ... 33 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved