Happy St. Patty's Day and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
27 user(s) are online (17 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 25

Ben H, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1940 160 Sedan
Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
https://www.packardclub.org/

Go to vehicles for sale and look for postings from 4/13. I can't make it link.

Looks to be a deal!

Quote:
Item: 1940 Packard 160 Sedan
Price: $9,500.00
Description: I bought this Packard in case I needed the motor for another Super 8.(Very long story) It was not needed and so I am selling the car. It starts and runs well. The car came from Las Vegas and I think Texas before that. Prior owner modified the fuel system. The original gas tank was replaced with a plastic type tank and so the exhaust was diverted to come out on the side near the rear wheel. I have the original parts which include the original gas tank and braces. The car was also partially rewired. the interior is intact with the exception of the wiring being incomplete. Solid car worth restoring. I am glad I did not have to remove any parts. Many more photos are available.
Posted: 04/13/21

Posted on: 2021/4/16 5:36
If you're not having fun, maybe it's your own damned fault.
 Top  Print 

Re: 1940 160 Sedan
Home away from home
Home away from home

Joe Santana
See User information
Someone fixed it. Worked for me.

Posted on: 2021/4/16 15:37
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved