Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
84 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 83

William Grosz, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal

1940 Packard 120 For Sale, Flathead Straight Eight, Suicide Four Door Sedan
Just popping in
Just popping in

LouGia40120
See User information
This car was discovered in a pole barn in rural Pennsylvania. The owner has had it since the early 1960's. He claims to be the second owner. This car is ROCK SOLID! It is totally original & complete, unrestored.
It is in extremely solid condition. Even where these cars were notorious for rust, this one is solid. This car has been started every once in a while. Excellent carb, like new radiator.
It has small dents & flaking paint here and there but this car will be great as a driver, or with a proper restoration, or as a street rod project. All the doors shut like new, windows roll up well, great suspension & totally rot free undercarriage, running boards, rockers, etc. It is a manual transmission three on the tree & the clutch is great. The original spare is in the trunk. This car has never been messed with. All of the lights, horn, etc, work. The only little rust is in the hinge area on the hood, and a tiny spot on the lower rear roll pan area. No floor rot or trunk rot either.
So, if you want a great, solid, original Packard to restore, or drive as is, here it is. As I said, it is complete. I even have the original pair of long stainless running board trim pieces. It also has the higher end Packard heater. I have the keys & A clear Pennsylvania title. Will be sold with a CT DMV Bill of Sale.
Car is sold as is where is 58000 miles.

NOTE: I purchased this car in September 2003, cleaned out interior, removed seats and headliner, did tune up, changed oil, got her running and driving with auxiliary gas tank. Will need TLC to get her running again (battery, gas, etc). I will not sell over phone or online. No trades. Face to face cash sale only. MUST SELL - Asking $9000.00 or best offer. For more information contact LouGia@HotMail.Com. Transportation is up to purchaser. Must be removed within three days of sale.
Car will yard drive but all systems should be checked out before driving on road. May need gas tank flushed. Plan to trailer or transport this car home.

Attach file:

jpg  packard 5.JPG (74.13 KB)
224902_60a6999479453.jpg 520X569 px

jpg  packard3.jpg (118.83 KB)
224902_60a699a6f2bde.jpg 534X951 px

jpg  packard1.jpg (106.59 KB)
224902_60a699ba0a0f2.jpg 581X1144 px

Posted on: 5/20 12:21
 Top  Print 

Re: 1940 Packard 120 For Sale, Flathead Straight Eight, Suicide Four Door Sedan
Just popping in
Just popping in

LouGia40120
See User information
Price Lowered!
I purchased this car in September 2003, cleaned out interior, removed seats and headliner, did tune up, changed oil, got her running and driving with auxiliary gas tank. Is currently running with small auxiliary gas tank. Rebuilt carb and fuel pump, like new radiator.
This car was discovered in a pole barn in rural Pennsylvania. The owner has had it since the early 1960's. He claims to be the second owner. This car is solid! It is totally original & complete, unrestored.
It is in extremely solid condition. This car has been started every once in a while. It has small dents & flaking paint here and there but this car will be great as a driver, or with a proper restoration, or as a street rod project. All the doors shut like new, windows roll up well, great suspension & totally rot free undercarriage, running boards, rockers, etc. It is a manual transmission three on the tree & the clutch is in good condition. The original spare is in the trunk. This car has never been messed with. All of the lights, horn, etc, work. The only little rust is in the hinge area on the hood, and a tiny spot on the lower rear roll pan area. Small pin holes here and there but no rot.
So, if you want a great, solid, original Packard to restore, or drive as is, here it is. As I said, it is complete. I even have the original pair of long stainless running board trim pieces. It also has the higher end Packard heater. I have the keys & a clear Pennsylvania title. Will be sold with a CT DMV Bill of Sale. Car is sold as is where is 58000 miles.
I will not sell over phone or online. Come look at what you are purchasing. Face to face cash sale only. MUST SELL - Asking $8000.00 or best offer. Will include boxes of parts I purchased through the years to have as spares. Partial inventory with pictures available on request. For more information contact LouGia@HotMail.Com. Transportation is up to purchaser. Must be removed within three days of sale. All systems should be checked out before driving on road. Will need gas tank flushed. Plan to trailer or transport this car home.

Attach file:

jpg  NADA 1940 Packard Valuation.JPG (97.83 KB)
224902_613531a6c92d1.jpg 1080X770 px

jpg  L Ft Qtr.jpg (107.93 KB)
224902_613778c7903f9.jpg 512X323 px

jpg  R Rr Qtr.jpg (101.95 KB)
224902_6137790377dbf.jpg 534X311 px

jpg  Front.jpg (95.19 KB)
224902_61377921ae0ab.jpg 534X312 px

Posted on: 9/5 16:10
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

LouGia40120
See User information
Quote:

LouGia40120 wrote:
Price Lowered!
I purchased this car in September 2003, cleaned out interior, removed seats and headliner, did tune up, changed oil, got her running and driving with auxiliary gas tank. Is currently running with small auxiliary gas tank. Rebuilt carb and fuel pump, like new radiator.
This car was discovered in a pole barn in rural Pennsylvania. The owner has had it since the early 1960's. He claims to be the second owner. This car is solid! It is totally original & complete, unrestored.
It is in extremely solid condition. This car has been started every once in a while. It has small dents & flaking paint here and there but this car will be great as a driver, or with a proper restoration, or as a street rod project. All the doors shut like new, windows roll up well, great suspension & totally rot free undercarriage, running boards, rockers, etc. It is a manual transmission three on the tree & the clutch is in good condition. The original spare is in the trunk. This car has never been messed with. All of the lights, horn, etc, work. The only little rust is in the hinge area on the hood, and a tiny spot on the lower rear roll pan area. Small pin holes here and there but no rot.
So, if you want a great, solid, original Packard to restore, or drive as is, here it is. As I said, it is complete. I even have the original pair of long stainless running board trim pieces. It also has the higher end Packard heater. I have the keys & will be sold with a CT DMV Bill of Sale. Car is sold as is where is 58000 miles.
I will not sell over phone or online. Come look at what you are purchasing. Face to face cash sale only. MUST SELL - Asking $8000.00 or best offer. Will include boxes of parts I purchased through the years to have as spares. Partial inventory with pictures available on request. For more information contact LouGia@HotMail.Com. Transportation is up to purchaser. Must be removed within three days of sale. All systems should be checked out before driving on road. Will need gas tank flushed. Plan to trailer or transport this car home.

Posted on: 9/23 15:01
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
Small pins holes here and there. Hmmm. I would be wary of a house that had small termite holes here and there. Or a diagnosis of traces of lung cancer here and there.

Posted on: 9/23 18:31
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
panther daytona
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2021, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved