Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
170 user(s) are online (103 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 169

53 Cavalier, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: High beam indicator
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
You’re right, I must have looked up something else. Don’t forget to check the headlight offerings of Vintage Car LED too. They have some very interesting products, including LED headlights that look “normal” although they were out of stock the last I looked.

Posted on: 2021/6/4 16:50
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

R H
See User information
It looks like those are covered. If so. Buy red translucent paint. And spray it.

Amazon sells it. Or a hobby store.

Posted on: 2021/6/4 17:25
Riki
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Scott
See User information
Yes, I recently installed LED headlights. What a difference they made. Granted the incandescents were old which probably reduced their intensity from new but they really were like candles compared to the new LEDs. The upgrade was quite literally like night and day.

I didn't get them from that source though. They came from a place called Headlight Experts. They are glass and not polarity sensitive so work in the '55. H6024LED They were $180 with free 2-day shipping. Their profile is a little flatter, not so rounded, but do throw a more defined beam.

Posted on: 2021/6/4 17:39
1942 Clipper Club Sedan
1948 Custom Touring Sedan (22nd Series)
1955 Patrician Sedan
1955 400 Sedan
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved