Happy St. Patty's Day and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
22 user(s) are online (19 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 22

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Numerous Packard parts - central coast CA
Just popping in
Just popping in

Rob M
See User information
I am trustee of an estate for a friend who was a longtime Packard collector. He left behind shelves full of parts, mostly relating to the types of cars he had (1937 business coupe hot rod 454, 1940 180, 1941 LeBaron Sport Brougham, 1947 8-passenger limo, 1953 Caribbean, 1956 Patrician). I am only here for the coming week and would love for them to go to a Packard collector rather than just go up at an estate sale where who knows if the right person will show up. There is a spare 356 straight-8 engine (CD503955D - 1941 I suspect for his LeBaron), two transmissions, a cylinder head, manifolds, bell housings, tail light assemblies for the patrician, etc. etc. etc.

Ideally I would prefer to sell them as a lot to an interested collector and because of the volume and variety the price is negotiable, and timing is short. If the vehicles go first I will try to send as many parts as known with the respective cars.

Please get in touch, either at mahorobe@isu.edu or (406)241-1026 (text preferred but calls okay - due to high volumes of spam calls I often don't answer unknown numbers so leave a message). Because of timing, someone who is local or can arrange pickup soon would be ideal. The property is in Nipomo-Arroyo Grande area in CA.

I am in the process of also consigning the cars for sale so if anyone has specific interest in those please do let me know. Titles are being processed into trust so it will be several weeks before those can be signed over but willing to work out an arrangement. The 1941 LeBaron was sold many years ago but the others are available.

Photos can be found in google drive folders here:Packard Parts and Cars

Posted on: 2021/6/12 12:03
 Top  Print 

Re: Numerous Packard parts - central coast CA
Just popping in
Just popping in

CdTPack41
See User information
I am new to this website, thus my late response... but wondering if you have now moved all these parts on?

Posted on: 2022/1/15 2:12
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

Rob M
See User information
Just updating that the vehicles and parts have all been sold. Thanks.

Posted on: 2022/1/16 21:11
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

CdTPack41
See User information
Ok, thanks for letting me know

Posted on: 2022/1/18 1:40
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Gar
See User information
it indicates access is needed

Posted on: 2022/1/23 19:13
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

Rob M
See User information
Parts and vehicles have been sold so I removed access to the folder.

Posted on: 2022/1/23 19:20
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved