Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
142 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 142

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Tucson Packard
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike Chirco
See User information
Allen I do apologize but your crate was dropped off and paid for 4 weeks ago to fastenal. I was told on my end that it would be leaving within a few days. I found out yesterday that they had reduced their shipments again because of the Covid 19. I am waiting on a call this morning for a definite answer. if its not soon I will pick it up and use a different company. If there is any difference in cost I will take care of it. Will call you later today to update you.

edited for Don

Posted on: 2021/8/27 13:01
 Top  Print 

Quite a regular
Quite a regular

51Pack200
See User information
Mike,

No worries. I didn’t mean to drag this into the public eye other than to make sure something hadn’t happened to you. Sorry if it caused any issues.

That being said, I am in no real hurry for the fenders. On my side work on the car has stopped do to life in general. Just keep me updated.

Thanks

Alan

P.S. For the others that responded or have read this topic. I was not and still am not disappointed with Tucson Packard or Mike. As I stated above I was more concerned about the welfare of the company and Mike in general. I will use them in the future as the need arises.

Posted on: 2021/8/30 21:59
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

kevinpackard
See User information
I agree with you Alan, I am not and have not been disappointed in Mike's work at Tucson Packard. I'm sure I'll be getting more stuff from him in the future.

-Kevin

Posted on: 2021/8/30 23:23
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Stewart Ballard
See User information
I am glad I stumbled upon this thread. Its only been a week since I placed my order.
Will relax and be patient.

Posted on: 2021/9/2 18:16
Stewart Ballard
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved