Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
128 user(s) are online (63 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 128

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Packard Auction -Sep 2021
Home away from home
Home away from home

Tim Cole
See User information
I too was shaking my head about that. Especially given there is another car in that batch that supposedly is a fake. When I read the circus verbiage I couldn't believe the garbage they made up.

At least they admitted the one Duesenberg is a fake. I guess that stuff is so well known you can't get away with it. Or perhaps Duesenberg owners have more class.

The crap these clowns are pulling is like something out of Herman Melville's worst nightmares.

Posted on: 2021/9/12 5:55
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Highlander160
See User information
There's a sale on Haterade next month..

Posted on: 2021/10/31 11:22
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

5540Packards
See User information
You know I have to admit I was amazed at the fakery that has gone with supposedly custom built Packards from the classic era you remember the "LeBaron" phaeton a white car with the light eight radiator and the rear mounted tire with the pontoon fenders? Then there is the question I posed a couple of weeks ago about the 1939 12 cylinder Brunn all-weather Cabriolet, someone supposedly said 2 were made I was able to find 5 for sale one needing restoration one fine original and 3 older restorations. I guess the key phrase would be not so much buyer beware but buyer be aware and do research before bidding on a high priced item so that you know what your getting.

Posted on: 2021/11/4 18:43
 Top  Print 

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved