Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
70 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 70

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

bulbs
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

bear
See User information
does anyone have a source of supply for six volt parking light bulbs? I need 1154 and1158.Thanks

Posted on: 2022/2/10 8:23
 Top  Print   

Re: bulbs
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Napa generally has been able to supply almost all 6v bulbs. Their website lists both of those in stock at my local store so maybe call or visit yours to check availability. If they are not in stock locally they can be ordered from a Napa warehouse and usually arrive in a day or so -- although in some cases there is a freight charge for special orders if it is a small order.

Another source for 6v bulbs I have used before is Y and Z Yesterday's Partshttps://www.store.ynzyesterdaysparts.com/6v-bulbs.html but when I last ordered from them there was a minimum charge. If you are ordering several bulbs or stock up on something other than bulbs that charge may not be an issue. If you are only needing one or two bulbs then you need to factor the minimum and freight charges in and may be able to find less expensive alternatives.

There have been several Ebay vendors who offer various bulb kits consisting of several of the more commonly used bulbs. Most of those kits seem to cover all that Packard used but there is the occasional extra or missing bulb.

Posted on: 2022/2/10 9:46
Howard
 Top  Print   

Re: bulbs
Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
I bought a two-pack of 1154s at an (I think) Auto Zone week before last. They were in stock. It was one of those chain parts stores. I think that they were about $10 for the pair.

I didn't see any 1129s, however. Didn't look for 1158s.

Posted on: 2022/2/10 14:02
If you're not having fun, maybe it's your own damned fault.
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved