Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
41 user(s) are online (26 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 41

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: car revivals
Home away from home
Home away from home

Stewart Ballard
See User information
Man, you guys are a tough crowd.

The man even said something like "you Packard guys will know more about this than I do". He went on and on what a wonderful car it was.
Yes, it is entertainment but only this crowd would care about Packard technical-type videos.

I enjoy Vise-Grip garage and some days he inspires me to get off my butt and get to work.

Posted on: 2022/2/23 18:08
Stewart Ballard
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

John
See User information
Iron Trap Garage

Posted on: 2022/2/24 11:54
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Charles
See User information
I really enjoyed his video and got stuck watching a different one. I mean it's pretty obvious you wouldn't take repair advise from him. He gets these cars running and uses the road trip to see if the brakes work and thinks filling rust holes with license plates and foam is A-OK.

Posted on: 2022/2/24 14:07
[url=h
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

kevinpackard
See User information
I watched the Vice Grip Garage one. The sound was out of sync for most of the video which made it tough to watch. But cool video nonetheless, glad to see more exposure for Packards.

Here's one that just popped up on my feed: https://youtu.be/eXuWg6R2XQk.

I haven't watched it yet, so can't comment much on it. But it does look like it's pretty in-depth (an hour long) and the chapters address different parts he is restoring.

-Kevin

Posted on: 2022/2/25 23:27
 Top  Print   

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved