Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
103 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 101

Packard Don, kevinpackard, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: WTB: Copy of Packard Board Minutes
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mathew Rattray
See User information
Thanks, it might be worthwhile trying both museums, and go from there. I'll report back once I hear from them.

Posted on: 2022/2/26 23:32
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
Just to provide continuity in this forum for anyone who might run across it in the future, a response to the same question posted on the PAC forum says the Studebaker National Museum in South Bend has the board minutes available as well as those of the Operating and Executive committees.

An inquiry to the museum might provide an answer as to "available". Whether a visit is needed or if they will copy or maybe already have them in a salable format.

Posted on: 2022/2/27 9:51
Howard
 Top  Print 
Like (1)

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mathew Rattray
See User information
Thanks Howard. I've been in touch with the Studebaker museum. I did ask if they had anything from the 1930-36 time period which they didn't. They are looking into what they have. They believe they have post merger minutes and will get back to me.

I've also contacted the museums, but no response as of yet.

I'll post an update once I here back more from them.

Posted on: 2022/2/28 17:04
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved