Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
152 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 152

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1954 Packard Pacific Leather Seat Trim Colors
Just popping in
Just popping in

SLancaster
See User information
I have a 54 Packard Pacific - and it appears to have a light grey/faded white leather trim on the seats. The fabric is dark green with a seafoam green bead/vinyl. Any idea what the color should be for the leather? Thanks in advance.

Attach file:

jpg  IMG_0029.jpg (69.98 KB)
225355_6227fd6e07d70.jpg 807X605 px

Posted on: 2022/3/8 20:06
 Top  Print 

Re: 1954 Packard Pacific Leather Seat Trim Colors
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
If it is still present, on one side of the glovebox drawer should be an adhesive label where the trim code and paint code is written. If you can find the trim code number, starting around page XVIII in the introduction section of the 48-54 parts manual will be a list showing all fabrics and later on, all leather colors used. You may need to search a bit as some of the 54 codes may be toward the end of the list.

If the label is missing check on page XX for the standard trim combinations available with the Pacific (model 5477) and then compare the numbers with the leather combinations on page XXI. You should be able to figure out your colors by comparing what it looks like you have to what was available.

NOTE: There is a slim chance the car came with a special interior -- not likely but still possible. In that case it would not show on any chart but there might be an unfaded piece of leather under the seat or down in one of the cushion creases where you could get a better idea of color. The only standard combination with green fabric would be code 325 and would have green leather. Again, if a customer requested and styling approved Packard would do a few special combinations. .

Here is what 325 looks like. I had this Pacific in the 80s and interior is a combination of original and new special colored to match the original.

Attach file:

jpg  00O0O_jEq9vyMgjKe_1200x900.jpg (101.64 KB)
209_6228d14fcba95.jpg 1200X900 px

Posted on: 2022/3/8 20:28
Howard
 Top  Print 

Re: 1954 Packard Pacific Leather Seat Trim Colors
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
G'day SLancaster, to PackardInfo.

I invite you to include your '54 Pacific in the Packard Vehicle Registry.

Posted on: 2022/3/8 21:14
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved