Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
158 user(s) are online (102 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 156

BigKev, Alvin14, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

ISO 51/52 front fenders
Home away from home
Home away from home

Mark Stivers
See User information
Looking for a set of 51/ 52 front fenders for my Packard 300.....TIA

HotRod

Posted on: 2022/5/19 9:12
It is what it is....
 Top  Print 

Re: ISO 51/52 front fenders
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
The 1951-1954 front fenders are all the same with the differences being only in the holes. That said, I have a couple 1954 fenders but I have no way to ship something like that so you would have to arrange pickup and packing yourself. I may have a 1952 fender too but not sure as my 1954 Patrician had one on it at one point and it may still be there.

Posted on: 2022/5/19 11:56
 Top  Print 

Re: ISO 51/52 front fenders
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

HH56
See User information
As Don said, the basic fenders are the same so if you broaden your search you may find something close to you. There is a March 54 Service Counselor article showing hole locations that needs to be in position to make a fender work with the different years. If you can't find a 51 fender then a different year should need nothing more than filling a few holes and making others.

Posted on: 2022/5/19 12:50
Howard
 Top  Print 

false-false
Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved