Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
133 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 133

more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Packard Owners
Just popping in
Just popping in

alamostation
See User information
I have owned several old cars. 1963 Olds Cutlass, 1963 Sunbeam Alpine, 1932 Plymouth, 1983 Mercedes 300SD and many 1960's Ford Mustangs and a 1956 Packard Executive with every option available.

The people on the Mercedes diesel forum were very helpful, but I never met a nicer bunch of people than the Packard owners I met at a meet in Salado, Texas. One gave me and my wife a ride in his Caribbean

Alas, I was working on the Executive at a friend's body shop when he got evicted without my knowledge. The car had the heads removed sitting in the engine bay and the hood off when it was pushed out of the building and got lots of rain. Rust everywhere. Too much for me to repair. I saw it running later with a Ford 351 in it.

Hope to get another Packard when I retire in three years and I hope the Packard owners are still a terrific group of people.

Posted on: 2022/7/31 16:58
 Top  Print   
Like (2)

Re: Packard Owners
Home away from home
Home away from home

humanpotatohybrid
See User information
Fortunately for new and returning members of the community, Packard prices for postwar cars have been getting lower. Prime examples of non-convertibles can be had in the low 20's, and 5–10k will get you a nice project.

The Packard community in my experience has been great. No real gatekeeping or anything like that as you sometimes see in car communities. Lots of helpful people on here, as I try to be too.

Posted on: 2022/7/31 22:43
'55 400. Needs aesthetic parts put back on, and electrical system sorted.
'55 Clipper Deluxe. Engine is stuck-ish.
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved