Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
107 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 106

BigKev, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Hershey 2022 planning
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

flackmaster
See User information
Once again I will be driving 1400 miles each way with a truckload of parts I don't need

Today I walked by my stack of 35-38jr steering columns. $75 each delivered to Hershey? Price a cross shaft when you need one....

I'd rather come home empty....yeah I know, dreaming, but if you are going to Hershey, lemme know what I can bring you?

Oh, and as BigKev can attest, I've still got a few starters...and a couple generators.

Posted on: 2022/8/15 12:39
 Top  Print 

Re: Hershey 2022 planning
Just popping in
Just popping in

WebPeterson
See User information
Do you have any 1937 Super 8 parts?

Posted on: 2022/9/5 9:03
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Wat_Tyler
See User information
I'm not going again this year, which will make 65 years all in a row.

On the other hand, which route do you take? I could meet you somewhere for the right part.

Posted on: 2022/9/7 4:16
If you're not having fun, maybe it's your own damned fault.
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Don B
See User information
Hey, David….I’m still looking for trunk hinges. If you happen to come across any please let me know. As you know, I have a casting for the left that I can make work, but I discovered that my right hinge has been repaired once already and is pretty fragile. Would love a new set that are in solid condition.

Posted on: 2022/9/30 20:54
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
Maybe Crin at White Glove Collection can make them as one of his many re-casting projects.

Posted on: 2022/10/1 1:51
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Don B
See User information
Thanks. I’ll check with them. Can’t hurt to ask.

Posted on: 2022/10/1 9:56
 Top  Print 

Just popping in
Just popping in

Packards3740
See User information
Looking for hubcaps for 1940 110 Convertible and one beauty trim ring also looking for 1937 Super 8 hood ornament, one side tire mount cover, front driver side hood trim vent molding. Also for both cars I need running board mats.

Posted on: 2022/10/7 14:24
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard Don
See User information
There were two different cap designs for 1940 110. Both were the same size and general style but one had the Packard scrip through the center while the other had the more traditional black ring with the name in it. Which is yours? Not sure which was first and which was later and there are several other differences between early and late 1940 110s and 120s.

Posted on: 2022/10/7 20:23
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved