Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
151 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 149

Packard Newbie, 64avanti, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

Talk at PAC National Meet and a discount for my book "Detroit Steel Artists"
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

muffler bearings
See User information
Hi, I will be giving a talk about my book, Detroit Steel Artists, at the 2023 Packard National Meet in Northern California this summer. If you aren't located close to a retailer for my book, and you want the least amount of middlemen handling it so it arrives in the best possible condition, please order my book directly from the distributor, Itasca Books. I have just arranged with the distributor for a 15% discount off the list price when you order directly from itascabooks.com. You will see this discount when you place your order. In addition, as you could probably guess, I get the most remuneration from the book when you order direct from the distributor. This will also help in my decision about publishing my next book. For those outside the United States, the book is now available in many countries around the world including Amazon and/or other resellers in Canada, UK, Japan, France, etc. www.detroitsteelartists.com Matt

Posted on: 2023/3/7 12:04
 Top  Print 

Re: Talk at PAC National Meet and a discount for Detroit Steel Artists book
Home away from home
Home away from home

JeromeSolberg
See User information
What is the title of your book, and how much does it cost? Do you have a summary?

Posted on: 2023/3/7 12:56
 Top  Print 

Re: Talk at PAC National Meet and a discount for my book "Detroit Steel Artists"
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

muffler bearings
See User information
Hi,

I wanted to share the great news that my book, Detroit Steel Artists, has won two awards from the Independent Book Publishers Association (IPBA), and is a finalist for the 2023 gold award in the "Coffee Table Book" and "Cover Design" categories!

"Winning an IBPA Benjamin Franklin Award says to bookstores, reviewers, and readers, 'This is one of the best books published in this category and it deserves to be noticed'," said Patagonia Books publisher and previous IBPA Board Chair Karla Olson. This year there were over 1,800 entries.

Posted on: 2023/4/4 20:46
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved