Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
157 user(s) are online (88 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 155

Packard Newbie, humanpotatohybrid, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

1941 110 deluxe 6
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Jimmyk
See User information
Anyone have pic of 41 brake line locations..got new pre bent lines and looking for guidance..tks

Posted on: 2023/3/18 6:56
 Top  Print 

Re: 1941 110 deluxe 6
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

Kapn
See User information
I can take a look this week. Any specifics on what you need to see?

Posted on: 2023/4/2 7:41
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

tsherry
See User information
I can shoot the front of my '40 110; the front clip's off and engine's out...

Posted on: 2023/4/2 21:25
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

39Rollson
See User information
I'm doing a frame off restoration on a 1941 Clipper. Just recently installed all my lines. Should be very similar to what you have. If you PM your email I'll send pictures.

Posted on: 2023/4/3 12:38
1954 Cavalier (export model)sold

1941 Clipper

1939 120 Rollson all weather cabriolet

George
 Top  Print 

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
If you have pre-bent lines, it should be pretty easy to tell which lines go where. The longest line runs between the master cylinder junction block, along the frame rail, and stops just forward of the rear axle. A hose then connects from that point to the junction block on the rear axle.

The 2nd longest line run between the front right wheel hose along the front frame rail and to a junction block on the frame rail just inboard of the front left wheel. The small u-shaped line runs between that block and the hose connection on that wheel.

Another small line runs between that junction block and the junction block on the master.

On the rear axle, the smaller of the two lines left runs between the axle junction block and the left rear drum. The longer line runs between the junction, over the diff, and into the right rear drum and it snaps into the clips along the axle.

Hope this helps.

Posted on: 2023/4/3 13:10
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Jimmyk
See User information
Thanks to all…all went as you said it was pretty easy to figure out…have tiny leak coming from where the rear brakes line enters brass fitting at reservoir…have tightened it but still small leak… it won’t leak when pumping breaks but it dribble out about 10 minutes after pumping breaks…

Posted on: 2023/4/21 18:27
 Top  Print 

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved