Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
148 user(s) are online (92 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 146

BigKev, Alvin14, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 (2)

Re: Anyone Recognize These Parts?
Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
i agree erick. or as mr hh56 said "gm" lol i'm thinking that all the peices are from the same car. my thoughts would be to see if you could find some of these cars localy to look at and compare the photos

Posted on: 2009/5/10 20:35
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
Eric with a "C", no "K" please.....

And I'm thinking that whatever it is, it has a hand crank vent window, as the passenger door trim piece there that's black and red has a hole in it that's just the right size for that, and in the correct position. This would probably leave out Cadillac, as I'm pretty sure those would be power.

Posted on: 2009/5/10 21:04
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
sorry eric! lil on the tired side tonite! i agree, not a caddy. am tink'n olds or pontiac

Posted on: 2009/5/10 21:49
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
We're so stupid, just go to the Oregon DMV and have them find out what the da$% tag was last registered to!

Posted on: 2009/5/10 22:12
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Mike Grimes
See User information
I'd vote for the 56 Pontiac 2 door hardtop for both the rear window and the light bar.

Posted on: 2009/5/10 22:48
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Chuckltd
See User information
Actually, they look to be from a 47 buick roadmaster 2dr sedanet. Especially the light bar. 42-48 special, super and roadmaster. The only other cars of the 40's I liked. I bid on one a few weeks ago.

Posted on: 2009/5/10 22:58
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Eric Boyle
See User information
Ok, after all this, I'm 99.999999% sure I know what they're from: A pre '65 GM vehicle......

Posted on: 2009/5/10 23:01
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Faust
See User information
I cannot identify them positively. The exterior door handles definitely have a GM look. The same can be said for the leading edge of the rear side window. Because of popularity, and the shape of the lower edge, I would second '57 Chevy. Probably a Bel Air "4 door hardtop", I think the length is excessive for a 2 door.

Resized Image

Posted on: 2009/5/11 11:39
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

chad hoover
See User information
they are 2dr hardtop. unlike a packard the door glass was short and the 1/4 glass was long. and i almost bought a 56 chevy 4dr h/t which used the same glass as a 57. it's different.

Posted on: 2009/5/17 1:26
 Top  Print 

« 1 (2)

false-false
Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved