Happy Easter and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
122 user(s) are online (73 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 121

Wat_Tyler, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »

Warren July 25, 2009
Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Time is getting close again for Warren. Who from Packardinfo
is going to be there during the big event coming up.

If plans go right my grandson and I will be there on July 25th for most of the day rain or shine.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2009/5/10 16:16
REMEMBERING BRAD BERRY MY PACKARD TEACHER
 Top  Print 

Re: Warren July 25, 2009
Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Owen_Dyneto
See User information
I'll be there for a short time, Thursday thru Sunday morning.

Posted on: 2009/5/10 17:28
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
I expect the usual suspects will show up. It would be good to see the fellows from Detroit attend. I know one fellow from the Carolinas drives up every year. We had Tom Wilcox show up on his way back to Texas. It is always a good time.

Posted on: 2009/5/10 19:15
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

David Baird
See User information
I have business in Maine starting on Sunday the 26th. But, I will be there for a couple of days at least. Looking forward to arranging photo shoots for 22nd and 23rd series cars for my book while I'm there.

Just reread mp post and realized I didn't spell Maine correctly. (anal retentive, I know, I know)

Posted on: 2009/5/10 22:22
North Hills Packards
2 - 1949 Super Convertibles
1949 Club Sedan
1947 Custom Sedan
Completed a book on the 22nd & 23rd series cars
 Top  Print 

Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Fred
See User information
Already have my room reservations! Looks like the Clipper will be making the trip with the dog and me. This will be the Clipper's first true Packard event.

Posted on: 2009/5/10 22:35
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

John Harley
See User information
Greetings

There will be another co -conspirator from Jersey Nouvelle. I just made my hotel reservations tonight. I had a lot of work done on the Packard this spring and was waiting for it to sort itself out. Which it did this weekend-a new voltage regulator is on its way.

Will be good to meet some of you in person. I'll be there from Tuesday to Sunday morning.

Third trip to Warren for my car and myself !!!

Regards

John Harley

Posted on: 2009/7/6 21:44
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Randy Berger
See User information
It is always good to meet Packard nuts face-to-face. I really enjoy putting faces with cars and names. It is rare to be disappointed. Looking forward to seeing you all in Warren.

Posted on: 2009/7/6 21:54
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Warren - with the Packards parked in a circle in the shade of the South Lawn of the Music Hall - has become my favorite Packard event.

It's only a 45-minute drive for me, but I can't seem to get even a few days of vacation from work anymore. (Of course, I'm looking for something better, but not having any luck.)

Nevertheless, I plan to be there for the all-Packard show for most of Saturday - wouldn't miss that for anything (weather permitting). While none of my Packards are roadworthy yet, I'm hoping to bring my old dad along again this year.

For those new to the event, Randy Berger's '56 Four Hundred has become the de facto gathering point for P'Info regulars.

Posted on: 2009/7/7 9:15
 Top  Print 

Home away from home
Home away from home

Paul E. Gallagher
See User information
I will be there Friday night and all day Saturday. I am not bringing the Packard (maybe next year)as we are stopping there as part of a week long trip. I have never been to this event and I am really looking forward to it.
It will be my pleasure to thank everyone in person who has been so helpful to me on this site. Paul G.

Posted on: 2009/7/7 10:08
 Top  Print 

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Don't forget some pic's of the PackardInfo people present. I know we're going to see plenty of pic's of the Packards on show!

Posted on: 2009/7/7 14:52
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print 

(1) 2 3 4 ... 8 »

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved