Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
238 user(s) are online (156 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 235

Don B, bkazmer, Packardbarry, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

48 Packard Club Coupe for sale MN
Just popping in
Just popping in

fishmeok
See User information
We have had some unfortunate life circumstances and have to put the '48 for sale. Located in the Twin Cities area in MN. 2-door club coupe w/ 288 engine and over drive. 56K miles. 2 owners in the last 45 years. I replaced the rear wheel cylinders and shoes last fall. Runs and drives well, original. It was repainted sometime before the previous owner bought it. At some point it had all the parts for the electromatic clutch installed except the dash switch. Some small rust holes in the trunk from water collecting under the mat (see pics). 2 boxes of spare parts including a radio and several trim pieces. Has the spare tire with cover and a full canvas cover backed with fleece. Includes manuals, etc. Please contact me with further questions and a link to dozens of pics and some movies. Too much to put in the add. $11,000 OBO.

Click to see original Image in a new window

Posted on: 4/1 17:25
 Top  Print   

Re: 48 Packard Club Coupe for sale MN
Just popping in
Just popping in

Tailwinz
See User information
It’s so hard to tell but is your car for sale still? My phone number is 479-244-9221. I’m looking for a very nice accident free, no bondo car with no damaging rust. If yours is like this, please call me! Thank you.

Posted on: 4/21 17:46
 Top  Print   

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved