Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
165 user(s) are online (97 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 163

DJP-37-120, Don B, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Who is going to be in Warren Ohio next weekend
Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Well, made it to Warren. Weather at the moment is nice and sunny with some scattered clouds. I am probably going to take a spin around town to figure out where everything is.

If anyone gets into the Warren area tonight and wants to have a beer with me, let me know. If not I will see all you guys in the morning.

Cel 909-214-0920

Posted on: 2007/7/20 15:28
-BigKev

1954 Packard Clipper Deluxe Touring Sedan -> Registry | Project Blog

1937 Packard 115-C Convertible Coupe -> Registry | Project Blog
 Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
Wells folks. I went over to the Packard Museum and found Randy parked on the front lawn. I look forward to spending more time with him and the others guys tomorrow.

I took a few picutres of the cars that were here today (Friday) and will try to get a few of those posted this evening after dinner. So keep a look out for those. I will post them into the Picture Gallery under there own Catagory.

Posted on: 2007/7/20 17:51
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Webmaster
Webmaster

BigKev
See User information
The first set of pictures (47 of them) have been uploaded to the "Warren Show Pictures" catagory in the Picture Gallery. I will hopefully get all the pictures taken tomorrow (Sat) uploaded tomorrow evening after the show.

Then we can start the "Identify this Packard" game.

Thanks,

Posted on: 2007/7/20 19:24
-BigKev

Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Way to go Big Kev!

Although I can't be there, being as I'm downunder, at least I can experience something of it through your pic's.

Like Randy's ride - looks good.

Looking forward to tomorrows pic's - keep 'em coming.

Posted on: 2007/7/20 19:37
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Home away from home
Home away from home

Packard53
See User information
Big Kevin: Thanks for the pictures. The pictures you have taken, and shared with us, are more than have been posted by the people who come into this chat room, that attended the Packard Meet in South Bend. Between the two of us we should be able to provide a lot of pictures from Warren.

Kevin I don't know what you look like. I will be wearing a burnt orange shirt and shorts, 6ft 2in tall grey hair and dark glass

When I get home on Saturday night I will be posting some of my pictures that I will have taken at Warren.

John F. Shireman

Posted on: 2007/7/20 20:06
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
BigKev -

Tried your cell # about 5PM (ET), but didn't get an answer and my phone battery was getting low. Still, I was pretty tired after a long week at work and might not have been good comapny for a beer this evening - better for tomoorow evening.

Meanwhile, I did get a little project accomplished at home this evening and hope to see you before you start making the rounds on the South Lawn Saturday AM.

Just be sure that, when you move each pic to its respective category (after IDing them), you note the event - e.g. Warren 2007. It's nice to see where and when the photo was taken, as well as the submittor.

Posted on: 2007/7/20 21:52
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Mal -

You better believe Randy's '56 Four Hundred looks good. It was prominently featured, this week, in a supplement to the Warren Tribune Chronicle newspaper, promoting this event.

The caption said that the pic of Randy's car was from last year, but I think it was much older than that. The county courthouse could be seen in background, which is several blocks to the south. The event, which has been held annually since 1990, was originally held on the courthouse lawn, but hadn't been held there since the Museum moved into its present home - about a decade ago.

Posted on: 2007/7/20 21:59
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

Ozstatman
See User information
Brian,

Thanks for the background info on Randy's great 400.

If my travel plans work out, I will be at the National Packard Museum on 28th July, although I'll have missed the event and you guys by a week!

Posted on: 2007/7/21 2:21
Mal
/o[]o\
====

Bowral, Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia
"Out of chaos comes order" - Nietzsche.

1938 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

1941 One-Twenty Club Coupe - SOLD

1948 Super Eight Limo, chassis RHD - SOLD

1950 Eight Touring Sedan - SOLD

What's this?
Put your Packard in the Packard Vehicle Registry!
Here's how!
Any questions - PM or email me at ozstatman@gmail.com
 Top  Print   

Forum Ambassador
Forum Ambassador

BH
See User information
Mal -

The Museum in Warren is on the small side but workiing toward a major expansion. Still, you will find several significant Packard vehciles on display there - well worth the price of admission.

Posted on: 2007/7/21 20:57
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved