Hello and welcome to Packard Motor Car Information! If you're new here, please register for a free account.  
Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
FAQ's
Main Menu
Recent Forum Topics
Who is Online
202 user(s) are online (134 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 200

Packard Don, Charles, more...
Helping out...
PackardInfo is a free resource for Packard Owners that is completely supported by user donations. If you can help out, that would be great!

Donate via PayPal
Video Content
Visit PackardInfo.com YouTube Playlist

Donate via PayPal

« 1 2 (3)

Re: Bolt in Replacement for TreadleVac
Home away from home
Home away from home

PackardV8
See User information
Also note that hte toe board that the unit bolts to has an indention in it. I do not recall exactly but i had some minor trouble getting my Honda Civic (same as Masters) unit to fit into the toe baord indention.

Posted on: 2009/9/23 21:14
VAPOR LOCK demystified: See paragraph SEVEN of PMCC documentaion as listed in post #11 of the following thread:f
https://packardinfo.com/xoops/html/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=7245
 Top  Print   

Re: Bolt in Replacement for TreadleVac
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

Jed Sheehan
See User information
Joe,
Have you gone ahead and purchased the treadlevac replacement from MPB? Your initial post on this thread is very interesting. I'm planning on replacing my BTV and am looking for a bolt in replacement. Craig's setup looks great but I'd like to keep the stock location of the brake pedal if pssible. I was wondering if you have any new information.

Posted on: 2009/11/21 12:10
Jed
 Top  Print   

« 1 2 (3)

Search
Recent Photos
Photo of the Day
Recent Registry
Website Comments or Questions?? Click Here Copyright 2006-2024, PackardInfo.com All Rights Reserved